I had a list of blogging topics that I created one day when I had a lot of ideas rolling around in my head. Unfortunately, I didn't write enough on each thing to jog my memory of what I wanted to say. I wrote a phrase to a sentence about each one and although I can remember writing it, I have no clue what I wanted to say and, in some cases, I don't know what the phrase I wrote even means. Oh well... back to the drawing board!
I seem to have a hard time with my memory and yet it's not that I can't remember things. I just don't remember them well. At work I can remember a list of about 3 things and then it all goes out my head if I try to remember a fourth. I will have to write a little more when I do this... and maybe use the voice recorder on my phone to remind myself of some if they are longer. And I need to get more time to blog so that lists won't be around so long that I forget what things meant.
Do you have memory issues like this? How do you deal with them?
Dee..
No comments:
Post a Comment