Labyrinthitis? My husband was quite impressed with his diagnosis. I'm sure I've had it before (about 3 years ago) and they just didn't tell me the medical terminology for the condition. It seems appropriate that Mr. K would be told though. He's a lover of all things medieval and it really sounds pretty cool until you are experiencing the symptoms. It's an inner ear thing so it throws off a person's balance. It's kind of funny to see him staggering around like he's drunk... especially since he rarely drinks and I have never seen him drink to excess in all our 22 years. He's not a big fan of how he feels, but dang, that name is something to talk about!
Dee..
1 comment:
Oh oh oh! See, God totally told you to find my blog so that I would see this!
Since your DH has CRPS, I suspect he's on some of the same meds that I was. I, too, suffered from severe vertigo, to the point where I literally couldn't even turn my head over on the pillow without becoming violently nauseated. After being told that I would have to "learn to live with it," we were finally able to figure out that it was made much worse by one of my meds. I wonder if this is affecting your DH as well? And if not, I wonder if it is somehow related to the brain receptors?
I'm currently in a clinical trial for CRPS at the NIH in DC. I'll have to ask about it.
Post a Comment