What I'd stumbled upon was a website for stairclimbing. It might be along the same lines as the other "stepping"
except that you do a lot of up and then a lot of down and then repeat instead of up, down, up, down. What I really found interesting was that this is becoming an organized sport! There are various events and even competitions to go to! I'm not sure how I feel about it because it somehow sounds a lot more difficult to me. I guess because I do some of that kind of thing at work and, after a while, it really plays me out. I also notice that the stairclimbing that I do can make my knees seem to creak more. I would think that both stairclimbing and stepping with a bench might be harder on the joints than something like walking. It was an interesting concept but I don't think I'll be trying it very soon.
Dee..
No comments:
Post a Comment