Even when I feel like being productive, it is so easy to procrastinate! Sometimes it is on one specific task... and sometimes it's on EVERY task. What's up with that??
I think the biggest thing for me lately is that there are still renovations that need doing but we are waiting for the weather to co-operate. It's frustrating to feel that one thing depends on another, on another, on another. That's how life often is though. Before we can wash the laundry it has to be sorted. Maybe we don't mind washing, drying, folding... but we hate sorting and so the job ends up taking a long time to complete because one step is difficult to want to get done. Sometimes it's just that one task is best done before another. Cleaning is best done top to bottom. Dust before you vacuum or sweep.
Honestly, most of the time I just like to do what I want to do and it takes self-discipline to push myself to get it done. And speaking of getting it done, I better go clean my bathroom!
Dee..
No comments:
Post a Comment