Friday, July 29, 2011

decisions, decisions..

Well, this will not be a long post. I've been busy lately between trying to get landscaping quotes, working, keeping up with the house and such, and then either feeling poorly myself or having someone else in the house not feeling well. I'm not one of those endless energies people, for sure.

It's taken weeks to get 3 measly quotes for the landscaping we are needing/wanting done. I must have called a good dozen companies and got 4 to come and take a look. Today I told Mr.B that quotes or no quotes we'd soon have to make a decision and minutes later, the phone rang. The last company we had come to take a look ws calling with their total figures... and said they would drop off a written quote tomorrow. That will make 3 and while I was really hoping to have 5 quotes, I will be settling for 3.

Over the weekend we will take a closer look at the quotes and make sure we know what we are getting and what we are not with each one. Then we'll decide and notify the "winner" and get a potential start date. I can hardly wait to see the work begin... under a clear blue sky!

Dee..

No comments: